I ♥ YOU

Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Beginning of year 2012


RAWWWW
HELLO all my dear reader ! :)
E.U.N.I.C.E is back for blogging . TeeHee ~


Did you all miss mii so?
Am disappear for A YEAR in blog ! WOW !
Time past fast , It's already year 2012 .


God bless , hope this year would be a better year for mii *atleastbettherthanpastyear*
Huhu . start my new job since last year Nov and I shift back to my mum's home .
Starting my new job with a new life accompanying by HIM .

♥
ATLAST ! He came back to my side :)
Is it a MIRACLE ? Hmmppp .. I do always think about it .
Anyway , I felt happy and satisfied with my current life .
I SWEAR ! I'll never let you go once again ! Not even once !


He full fill my life with love and caring , I know he's so serious in love with mii ! HAHA
YEAA , no doubt , same goes to mii :)
Our relation has been about 5 months , is not short and is not long
We're not that easy to get through in this 5 months

We LAUGHED like no one cares
We ARGUED like cats and dogs
We CRIED like rain fall on us
We BROKEN UP AGAIN & AGAIN
And now WE'RE STILL TOGETHER ! ♥



This's so call OUR LOVE WILL NEVER DIE .
Babyy Boii , I do love you always and it's increasing day by day ! :)
Promise mii , Don't leave mii once more .
ILOVEYOU


No comments:

Post a Comment